Right! We are nearing the end of the month so isn't it time for a certain CD Swop? For those who didn't get memo from Dean, here it is…
Hey guys its time for you to show how cool you is.
Nearly time to submit your CD compilation with your choice of tracks.
For those you have not made submissions before don't be scared its easy, only requirement is that it has to be just Audio Tracks, so duh, it plays on a regular CD player.
Dean's presence has been a bit scarce on the web, so next time one of you duds see him, tell him to plan the swap-a-roo. And those of you who didn't participate last time, come on give it a go. You gotta be in it to win it… or something.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey yeah, i have been scarce, but i check every now and again. I have to rewrite my mixes because the one track didn't show up for some reason. so its all forked up!
well anyways by the end of this week lets do it.
That would be great if you could all get up here. If I wasn't busy I'd come down this weekend - but we're doing a demo recording for Splashy. Hopefully I'll get the chance to next weekend
ja liam, i understand exactly what you are going through. this distance thing can be a bit of a nightmare.
Ja like when you need to fly over der sea and stuff. At least I only got take a meander down the hill... I tell you those people from down there get lost stepping out thier back yards, I think they regard inaland as the edge of the world. They need a Christophe Carambus to show them the world is a ripe ol red apple.
Post a Comment