Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What ever blows your hair back.



I'm still having fun doing some illustrations at work, the sad thing is soon I know it's going to end and I'll probably want to slit my wrists when I ahve to only deal with the crap stuff again. So for now I’ll enjoy it, there’s nothing better than laughing to yourself as you infuse a little humour into your cartoons.

6 comments:

noodle said...

I like your colouring in. Do you paint freehand or do draw paths first and then paint inside?

Paulo said...

It looks like marker pens to me, but the vector image can be imported into Photoshop and there you can brush in the colour. Although Liam was never too good at Photoshop anyway. Just kidding dude!

liam said...

This one was all done in freehand, so I draw the paths, and slect the fill.

liam said...

This one was all done in freehand, so I draw the paths, and slect the fill.

noodle said...

Ja, I thought it was too precise for Photoshop. Cool bananas.

liam said...

Nothing makes you feel more inteligent on a tuesday morning than publishing your comment twice. Thanks for the complement Van, oh Ja, I saw some of your new packaged Willards on the weekend, good work.