Hey Peeps,
Would love to wish all you guys a very fun and eventful New Year with great challenges and rewards.
Now for some updated news...
As some of you might know I am engaged to a beautiful young lady from Durban North, Janelle. We will be entering the Southern Hemisphere on the 25 April 2008. It would be fantastic to catch up with julle mense, as most of you were at Splasheyfen April 2006 when I last was around.
Anywho, would love to get some contact numbers to arrange for a meeting up party.
Ciou amigo's.
Paulo
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
cool man - will be good - mine is 072 694 5970
ja dude, i'll be back in may, check you around i'm sure..
Cool bananas! Text Dala and he'll round up the troops. And us normal people.
aaigght - dalas balas is now 'social coordinator' all of sudden - aaah my dream job!
Coolio peeps. Will be great to see you all again.
... should be around then 2, seeing as I think splashy's in march :-)
Post a Comment