







This is one of my favourite things to do when visiting a new city. Go straight to the local Stadium. Regardless of whether you catch agame or not. They are beautiful. Monumental arenas built around a game. 100m by 50m of trimmed green lawn surrounded by 100 000 seats. The tziktziktzik of the sprinkler system. The crisp, perfectly geometric chalk lines...It captures the imagination.
I found these amazing panoramic images on the net ages ago.
Take care all.
4 comments:
Nice pictures torsten, you did a post - is it snowing in Durban?
wow. that's hot.
Hey Tors do you remember the link? The company I work for does large format printing. Would be awesome to get some of these printed.
I tried something similar at the Emirates, and using PS automate's photomerge, it kinda worked. Would have helped if I didn't zoom in and out when I took the photos.
See you guys next week.
Dale maak a plan boet. Ek kom keur.
Post a Comment