I popped in at Euforia in Glenwood last Thursday and had a quick lookey round. Lots of nice jewellery, handpainted t-shirts, 2nd hand books and a little cafe that apparently sells the most fabulous smoothies in Glenwood. I literally popped in and out, but sheesh Davenport Road is looking so good. It was about sevenish, and there was a really good vibe, Hemingways and Yossi's (soo still have to try them out!) across the road were nice and full, it was naaace. I could so just move to Glenwood (they say you haven't lived until you have been burgled) it really seems like one of the cool, happening places to be. I even heard a rumour that Cafe 1999 may be opening up there too… AND the Arts Cafe has just updated their menu (soo need to try that out too), they do Eggs Benedict like 5 ways! And of course, The Breathing Space is just up the road - that's where I go for my weekly yoga fix, Woolies Foods down the other end, how fabulous is Scumbilo?
5 comments:
Ever get the feeling that you're all alone?
Yep, there is no one out there… hellooo… anybody home?
Yawn…
Hello, see, I told you. I should have bought that flat in Davenport rd. Wait, no I shouldn't have. Anyway, I think Glenwood is the best and most beautiful part of Durban. But everyone has caught on and the prices...well, you know. Give me a shout, next time you're that side, we can hook up for a coffee. t P.S. I've been soo very busy, that I just haven't had the chance to post anything. But i do visit often.
We're all busy, but its only courtesy if you can read a blog, then you should post a comment. If someone posts a blog in the middle of a forest and there is no one to read it, does it exist?
Now I'm confused…
Ja, lets do coffee in da 'wood.
Post a Comment