Winter in Durbs is great, there is SO much going on… Make sure you get involved, no hibernating! The film festival is always entertaining. Be there or be square.
Monday, May 08, 2006
the durban international film festival
Winter in Durbs is great, there is SO much going on… Make sure you get involved, no hibernating! The film festival is always entertaining. Be there or be square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Van Nice one. Though it's a bit far for me to travel. For some reason my mail isn't getting through to you, so I thought I coulds do it this way. Of course you can link to my Blog via yours.
I came through this morning. Weird man.
Do they have movies in Howick?
IT came through this morning. Why can't I type…
BTW, thinking of renaming this - Liam & Van's Blog, or maybe Van & Liam's Blog. Summing like that.
What's a movie? Out here we have great things like corn chucking and cow tipping.
Yeah Maybe you should change the name as it seems no-one else is interested, or maybe it's just that we spend alot more time avoiding work.
Nothings changed…
Post a Comment