One of the Girls I work with had an idea for a logo for her varsity project, and it was this , it took a while but it was all done in Photoshop with my new toy. I stole the backround .. well part of it from ice age, the rest I drew including the crevise. I was so impressed I felt I had to share it.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
What you can do with a drawing tablet!
One of the Girls I work with had an idea for a logo for her varsity project, and it was this , it took a while but it was all done in Photoshop with my new toy. I stole the backround .. well part of it from ice age, the rest I drew including the crevise. I was so impressed I felt I had to share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment