Monday, October 23, 2006

Relief

There's no better feeling - let me re-phrase that - ONE of the best feelings, is finally completeing a task that you've been working on for ages. After months - and working late the last couple of weeks, I finally took our publication down to the printers. I really feel alot lighter, I know it's not over, we've still got to get our proof back and then Isure there'll be more corrections to do, but it's done and that's the good thing. It's the biggest publication I've ever done (232 pages), the whole publication took up 11,3MB.
Frikin huge!
Anyway, I thought I should share it and pst a blog, seeing as no-one else has in an age and anything to get my mug off the top of the page everytime I come here.
All going well we should be going to print sometime towards the end of the week. We're printing down in Pinetown, and I'll be there the whole day, so maybe we can catch up for lunch or soming? Let me know if any of you's is up for it and I'll let you know closer to the time what day it'll be.
Cheers all.

2 comments:

noodle said...

Nothing like being able to complete a project…

Lunch sounds good, but Nads & I am based on the ridge, so by the time we get to pinetown, lunch will be over.

liam said...

At the moment I'm not sure when it's going to be 'cause the printers haven't got back to me yet, though when I do come down, I can probably meet you guys in town somwhere - once the print starts, I shouldn't my time will be a little more flexible.