Thursday, March 08, 2007

Splashy Anyone?


Well we all know it’s coming up, but is anyone going? I think a bit of a Splashy Reunion would be great - you can get tickets from participating Games for R 285.
So why’s Liam trying to convince you all to go, well because my two trusty Splashy comrades are both out of the country (Justin & Dean) and I need to find replacements.
The requirements for this position aren’t to stringent, you need to enjoy South African music and be open and friendly when meeting new people (which is not hard at Splashy) - come on all before we get gray and wrinkled, I think it’ll be good therapy for the whole lot of us.

9 comments:

Dean said...

dammit! another splashy missed :(

liam said...

Ja you need to stop so much playing pirate ships and come play with us at splashy!

noodle said...

I'm so there. Reserve me a patch of grass…

Paulo said...

If only I was coming to SA. Went once before coming to London and enjoyed it soooo much. I think I remember bumping into Liam.

Send us some pics.

SURSOK said...

O what will my humble peasants do without my tent? My poor serfs will surely suffer when it rains and the lord of the manner isnt there to take them into the safety of his great canvas castle.

genevieve said...

Ahem. I think I might just make it this time:)))
But! I get home on the 3rd of April. Do you lot think it would still be possible to buy tickets at that stage of the game?
Too late, maybe?

Advice is needed.

liam said...

Not at all Gen, you can buy tickets at the gate right up until the last day of the festival.

SURSOK said...

who's going to make the NUKE?

genevieve said...

Hey, buddy.
You're STILL thinking about nukes??
Holy mother, things never change.