It’s that time of year again, and I can’t wait. The organizers (Pedro) are holding a competition this year for musicians to write a song for Splashy, which I heard about while I was on that cold wet island – so bumbled around on my brothers guitar a bit and ended up finishing the song a week or so ago. Which we have recorded and will be sending in soon, and this is the cover I designed for it which I think is pretty cool. Whether our song gets chosen or not, we’ll see, but either way we’ll more than likely be playing anyway – and I’m definitely going. So who’s up for another splashy experience? Hope we’ll see you all there, follow the link to our myspace to have a listen to the song
7 comments:
cool banaaaaanas liam.
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't crack a mention somewhere in the song, but whatever…
Heh heh heh... thanks Van, unfortunately the song had to be within 3min 30sec. otherwise everyone would have got a mention.
velly kif cover dude - hope it does well!!
Thanks Dude - though the competitions more about the song than the cover. You gonna drag ure ass 2 splashy this year?
damn another splashy missed, have a good one!
gonna have to sit out of this one...again. hope you peops do okey when the rain comes down, wish i was there with my circus tent. must see uber pics liem. heard your song and can say you guys are talented beyond words. would of loved to see you dudes perform. have a great one.
Thanks Al - will definitely post some pics If I remember to take them.
Dean you gonna have to organise your breaks better, and make sure the next one falls over splashy.
Post a Comment