Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ello, ello.

To my fellow Spur coffee drinkers.

Still stuck in the land of rain. Got a teaching job at Highgate School in London, teaching Design and Technology. Absolutely fantastic, and the best part is that I get an 8 week holiday over july of which I will spend bout 6 weeks in die land van wors en biltong. Ja, life seems great.

Saw Ladonna Bently at Wimbledon for about 15 seconds. One of those meetings where she doesnt remember who the hell I am but acts like she does, yet knows I know, that she doesnt know. I just love seeing that expression... priceless. I also met up with Mr Couto. The man is over worked but doing well. We did lunch and spoke about the usual shite. Pretty much like the Spur days. Very fond memories of bringing Musgrave Spur to the brink of bankruptcy.

Well must now be off, home time. Looking forward to hearing more from the non-snobbies.
Al

p.s. good one Van.
p.p.s if anyone hears from Osama Bin Arnaud, let me know.

2 comments:

noodle said...

Great to hear that you are doing well. And you've joined the ranks of the Ricks and Piers of the world… ITell your students that Vanessa says Comic Sans is bad!
Well, I hope in your next trip to the land of wors etc. you will try catch up with ALL of us next time. Not just the boys.

SURSOK said...

no probs Van. will pass on the essential comic sans info to my young padewans. As for reaching this highly esteemed rank, well, I am honoured indeed. I must say....it's one helluva lot of fun!
Will certainly hook up with the lot of you homies, maybe do spur again, hey maybe even bonkers if it hasnt been closed down by the police...