Can I just say, I am flippin smoking. I don't know if any of you are familiar with this blogging malarky, but making changes to the page template is a ball-ache. You actually have to go and fiddle around with html. Not fun for us graphic designers. Well, if you look next to the URL in your browser window you should see a little cube icon* instead of the default Blogger one. And if you don't, then too bad, it works perfectly fine in my Firefox at least.
Doing this was a HUGE feat for me, trying to fit it in with my ACTUAL work that I get paid to do, but I so wanna try and learn some more of this html fandago. Then I can make our blog nice and mooi.
*(Microsoft IE 6 for Windows will not display the favicon until the URL has been added to the favorites, and Safari for the MAC will not display an updated favicon until the browser cache has been cleared. But choosing ‘empty cache’ from the menu won't help because Safari stores favicons in a separate cache. You must empty the icon cache yourself. Look for it in User>Library>Safari>Icons.)
No comments:
Post a Comment