Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hi everyone...

Hey everyone,

I finally managed to get into the Kube. Thanks Vanessa for the set up. So I'm sort of back in the working world scenario, (full time free-lance at Modern Museum) which has it's benefits I guess, like income. Hey, can we agree that whatever is posted on the blog stays on the blog? Not sworn secrecy, just a bit of discrection, so we can speak our mind freely, you know?

Good to hear from you Al. Sad to hear about your horrible leave situation. What's that? Only 8 weeks? I guess that's the price you have to pay for earning pounds and living in the 1st world.

I hope you all are well.

Did you all see Shaun Bebington's pix on the net? (www.eish.org.uk) Hey Shaun are you out there? Great Pictures. I hope your exhibition went well.

Take care for now,

Tors

2 comments:

noodle said...

Ja hey, Tors, discretion. That way if a call you a dumbass, the whole world doesn't have to know…

And now that you are earning a salary, are we to expect a dinner invite?

SURSOK said...

ja cool. Din din's on Torsten. He's rich!! I may be earning the pound my friend, but this in no way compares to the mighty deutchmark!!