Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bored...


Right, I've been working like a zombie trying to get all this stuff done before I'm off for a couple of weeks and my mind is now really just had enough, my eyes are swimming somwhere on my face and I'm finding it hard to focus. It's a real downside to our job is that more half our time is spent staring at this brain numbing screen... tommorrow can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

noodle said...

where ya going, what ya doing?

liam said...

My Brother and his wife are out for a short visit as well as my sister inlaws mother and sister, so first we're heading to the Mountains, then Kruger, and finally down the coast. Trying to cram as much as South Africa in while they're out here... it'll be good, two weeks of doing nothing.

Dean said...

ja liam, don't lie, dragonball z and playstation everyday I can see it.