Sunday, July 30, 2006

Time to hook up??

To my fellow Kubists,

In SA and already through my 3rd kg of biltong. Veins clogging up with all the braai meat and it feels good.
Looking at making a trip down to durbs mid week either this week or next week. Really looking to try and gather the troops and meet at pool academy or something for a couple of drinks, scandaal and catch-up.
Please post a comment when you guys read this to say what night would be suitable to try and co-ordinate the attack.

Laters gaters
Al

13 comments:

Dean said...

Zup Al,
Wish I could join you ou's down there, and the talk of biltong makes my mouth water.
Lets make a deal, meet you halfway on the closest island, gimme a ring if you get there first...

noodle said...

sounds good, just let us know the date dude. though I'm keen for the island idea. I'm sick of here!

tors10 said...

hey AL, hello everyone. I'm having my bloody wisdoms out tomorrow(local). I don't know whether I'll be fit thereafter. But you never know...Take care all.

noodle said...

Dude, that is NOT cool. I hope you're taking sick leave… stock up on the drinking yoghurt, ice packs and myprodol.

SURSOK said...

Crap!! and I thought I was too old to have my wisdoms out:) Will get back to you wonderfull peops as soon as.

Dean said...

I remember my wisdoms were a piece of cake, no swelling. I can't imagine under local though, they put me out for about an hour. Good luck though, positive thoughts, lala

Dean said...

dunno about the island idea, word is that there's another hurricane about to spring on us, so lets stay put for now.
Will send you guys pics of any devastation though.

SURSOK said...

Hey dudes, how about we meet at the pool academy at say 1900 next week tuesday. theres meant to be a public holiday on wednesday and so as you are all working folk, might be nice to sleep urin??

noodle said...

Okay then tomorrow night at Pool Academy.

But are we all sure about the venue? I don't mind the place but we could do better. I do tend to freeze my kidneys off on the balcony. Plus I need to eat.

whaddya you'll think?

tors10 said...

HMEllHOOoo. That's 'hello' in post wisdom talk. I was really out of it hey. They gave me 2 dormicums(heavy sleeping tablets) prior and i hardly remember a thing. The swelling also wasn't that bad. But pain...eish. I've been on bloody painkillers since. Tomorrow, I have a function to attend. In fact, it's the launch of the new SPACE store in florida rd. Right next to THE SALON. Not 50m down from our old beloved bonkers. It all starts at 5.30pm. You are all invited. What do you all think...we meet there, and then we go to ST TROPEZ (or somewhere) for dinner. Thanks for all the well-wishes. See you tomorrow, hopefully.

noodle said...

Sounds cool to me! See ya'll there

Dean said...

I'll be there in spirit, send me pics. later ou's

noodle said...

Hey Al, did you get the memo? Aaaaaaaal?