
...just a taste. Thought I'd post a couple links and pics up of injisuthi for you all to have a looksee at. There shouldn't be a problem booking out of season, and I think they only require deposits in season.
...just a taste. Thought I'd post a couple links and pics up of injisuthi for you all to have a looksee at. There shouldn't be a problem booking out of season, and I think they only require deposits in season.
7 comments:
nice
cool. all that's missing is a bunch of drunk city slickers.
OKAY CONCRETE PLANS. The weekend of 10/11 Feb we're doing midmar. 25 Feb is A1 racing. So what I suggest is the weekend of the 16, 17, 18. Leave friday lunch. Return Sun afternoon. Maybe fri night in a chalet? Yay or nay? I'll do the booking.
Can you confirm how many hours from durban it is?
I say we must either camp or chalet - all or nothing. I'm cool with whatever. Bearing in mind that if we camp we will need to bring a lot of basic stuff, which could be a prob if we are all squeezing into one car.
Man Telkom sucks, we've been without internet the whol week so far.
So that's why no responce - hey you guys need to sms me you're no.s
I'd definitely go with the camping, it's normally more fun, we've got a bakkie and trailor, so we could get a decent amount of stuff in there, just depends on how many people are coming up. As far as how lonf it takes to get there I'd say between 2 1/2 to 3 hrs from Durban. The main reason it takes so long is the last streach to the resort is a long winding Dirt road, but it's worth it, and half the fun of as road trip is the journey. Weekend of the 16th sounds good to me, can we confirm, so we can book the time off?
A trailer sounds good. Do you have folding chairs? It would save a lot of space if we don't have to bring chairs from durbs… Also, do you have one of those big cooler boxes, that we can fill with ice and keep our food/drinks chilled?
Even when I pack lightly, camping involves a LOT of stuff… tents, duvets, food, utensils, booze. Justin and I could fill a bakkie with just our stuff for a weekends camping.
Once we have booked we can start planning specifics…
Alright Here's a basic inventory, of what I've got we can take along - Two Tents, one three Man (two comfortably and one big as old canvas one, which is great if it rains, cause you can sit in there playing cards or what ever. It sleeps 3 to 4 comfortably. One regular old plastic cooler box and one that plugs in, though I don't think they have electric sites, but at least we can plug it into the bakkie when we travel. 1 Skottle, one Gas light - cooking pots etc etc. we can take the utensils and stuf from our place, so we don't get stuff mixed up and Tors10 I can organize a sleeping bag for you, also got three fold up mattresses. and Thats all I can think of for now.
Post a Comment