Wednesday, January 31, 2007

my humps


Wednesday - the Hump Day. The middle of the week. This should be when productivity peaks, beforing heading sharply downwards in anticipation of the weekend.

Meet my fwend the camel. He is our mascot for today.

Say hello everyone…

6 comments:

dale k said...

aaaaah! haha - looks a bit like fergie! no wait this camels way too cute

noodle said...

fergie gives me nightmares…

liam said...

Nice one van and it's got nobbly knees and all... I was thinking we needed something along the lines of a camel for hump day.

tors10 said...

Aaahhh...if only every day was a hump day... Thank you for the Fergie confirmation. Every time she's on mtv here at the office a fling rude insults at her which meets much resistance from my collegues. She's a washed up slag. Paris Hilton can sing better than she can.

tors10 said...

P.S. nice humps Vanessa...

noodle said...

I do what I can…