Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Liam's Pick of the Splashy Bands


Okay Van Completely beat me to the Splashy post, so I’m not going to do mine, I’m just going to sulk.
No not really, I thought I might just wax a little lyrical about my top act for the weekend, and the winner is.... (drum roll) ... well not that there’s a Liam’s Favourite award, but anyway Harris Tweed.
I definitely was drawn in and mesmerized, by the beautiful lyrics and voice of their leading lady Cherilyn McNeil
. I’m sure it makes no difference what’s so ever that I’m a male and she’s very pretty too. Head over to their site though and have a listen and make up your own mind, having nominated my best band at this years Splashy doesn't mean I thought any less of the other groups, overall the music was great.
If you want more on my interpretation of splashy, you’ll have to head over to my blog.

2 comments:

noodle said...

hey dude, you can blog splashy, thats just my version of the truth…

liam said...

Nah... your's is a more colourful version anyways