haha - nought. its a pic of a model named Mira i think. i stumbled across her portfolio on deviantart.com. her pics were exactly what i needed for this illi :P. but i think i couldve managed an island getaway with brooke. mmmmm
Ja Dale you just waiting for that Kiss hey and then you'll turn into prince charming. Maybe you haven't copied the URL properly. otherwise I got no Idea
13 comments:
Nice one Dale - are you doing it in Freehand?
Is that Brooke Shields?
Own up, are you tracing an old Blue Lagoon poster that you've had inside your built-in cupboards since you were 9?
It could be, but it reminds me of someone else... maybe Isabella Rosolini - we really don't want to know what else Dale has in those Cupboards.
So who is it dale?
haha - nought. its a pic of a model named Mira i think. i stumbled across her portfolio on deviantart.com. her pics were exactly what i needed for this illi :P. but i think i couldve managed an island getaway with brooke. mmmmm
HOW? do you upload thumbnails now? my profile is not accepting any url im pasting in. im not a frikkiin toad!
Ja Dale you just waiting for that Kiss hey and then you'll turn into prince charming.
Maybe you haven't copied the URL properly. otherwise I got no Idea
haha - what site is hosting your pic? is it imageshack.us
Who is hosting your images? Your host is wack.
Try Flickr, that's what the pro's use. Word.
Found this in Blogger Help: Currently, Profile Images must be under 50k in size, and their URLs must be less than 68 characters long.
No what I did was post it on my blog, copied the url pasted it into my profile, then deleted the post.
Hey Van, how do you get the URL from flickr? I'm still trying to figure that one out.
I'm not sure if I'm FEELING the type, its not really saying art nouveau to me. Unless you're being ironic. But I would use lower case. I think.
yip im not feeling it either :) - gotta find time for type
Nice one dale, dig the faded out symbol, what do you mean "if" you ever made music, you do but your just not sharing it, maybe you should!
Post a Comment