I was thinking that too Tors10 - Maybe they'll even be hosting a game there ;-d
Cool idea about the flickr group V, but can you get everyone to join?
This Picture thing is really fun, I've gotta go through some boxes to see if I can find anything after too and froing overseas over the last couple years.
13 comments:
Where were those last couple from dale? Your 21st?
these are so cool, we should start our own flickr album…
a 21 student bum! shot for making it a good night :)
I remember blowing up all those balloons!
Don't forget that Paris pact we made...
Less than four years to go!
was it under or at the top of the eiffel tower? :P
Under. Midday.
16 September I do believe.
We should van, but can you have multiple users on Flickr?
Ja the Parys pact... wow time is flying by.
You people better be saving up for that trip.
shit, Paris is the world cup year innit? Can't we make it in PARYS? Easier for the London ous to afford.
hey liam, I can make a flickr group, then any of us can join it and add pics. Then they will be saved for posterity…
As for gay paree, I hope all us plebs can get a visas. I am so eurostarring to paris!
I was thinking that too Tors10 - Maybe they'll even be hosting a game there ;-d
Cool idea about the flickr group V, but can you get everyone to join?
This Picture thing is really fun, I've gotta go through some boxes to see if I can find anything after too and froing overseas over the last couple years.
FIFA have announced that the 2010 World Cup will take place between June 11th and July 11th 2010.
We're going in September remember!
oh well looks like we'll just have to hang around till september :P
Post a Comment