Wow Dale where'd you drag these out of - we were lighties!Good memories.
1st year dude - with my grans old-ass camera - thats why they square hehe - will post some more tomorrow - got loads - you do the same k?
I'll see if I can drag any out from somewhere
oh my word… I don't remember ever seeing these before!well, evidence clearly shows we are only gonna get older and fatter and wrinklier.
man, its amazing how things have changed.i wonder if there are any of you or vanessa?
haha! 'member Torsten and his R2 feefty...;-p
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Dale where'd you drag these out of - we were lighties!
Good memories.
1st year dude - with my grans old-ass camera - thats why they square hehe - will post some more tomorrow - got loads - you do the same k?
I'll see if I can drag any out from somewhere
oh my word… I don't remember ever seeing these before!
well, evidence clearly shows we are only gonna get older and fatter and wrinklier.
man, its amazing how things have changed.
i wonder if there are any of you or vanessa?
haha! 'member Torsten and his R2 feefty...
;-p
Post a Comment