Dean's impression of blue steel (heh heh)...These are awsom dale keep them coming, I log on to new laughs every day!
flippin heck. have we all put on 10kgs since tech?
yip exactly 10kg - was 65kg in 1st year
Student's I tell you just don't seem to eat and get a lot more exercise, I've put on at least 10kg's since tech
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dean's impression of blue steel (heh heh)...
These are awsom dale keep them coming, I log on to new laughs every day!
flippin heck. have we all put on 10kgs since tech?
yip exactly 10kg - was 65kg in 1st year
Student's I tell you just don't seem to eat and get a lot more exercise, I've put on at least 10kg's since tech
Student's I tell you just don't seem to eat and get a lot more exercise, I've put on at least 10kg's since tech
Post a Comment