Thursday, May 24, 2007

Snapshots

10 comments:

liam said...

Man the Hair... Hey I thought it was cool then, and given the chance I'd do it again.

dale k said...

nought dude - dont EVER do it again - youve got the photos for your kids one day so keep clipping dude

dale k said...

i just cant get over how young everyone was - i look like a frikkin kid

Nadia Ox said...

Liam! I'm dying to see that self promotion brief we had to do with your lion's mane...

Find it!

tors10 said...

Liam, as a friend, don't do it again :)

noodle said...

Don't listen to them Liam, you need big fat rusty dreads!

dale k said...

nads i got that 1 of liams - busy scanning it :)

Nadia Ox said...

Khuul!

liam said...

Thanks Van my only vote of confidence - dn't streess I'm doing it again, in otherwise if I had to do it over I would.

Are you talking about our transformation illustrations NAdja? My parents framed it and it's up in our entrance hall.

genevieve said...

Nobody's got hair like you Liam. Make the most of it