Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Torspix 2

Dean (Penzance)
Nicole (Glenwood - promo project)
Caryn (Cool Runnings)
Umzumbe
Umzumbe

9 comments:

tors10 said...

Hey Vanessa, would you try and open a flickr account for all these pics?

dale k said...

where the **** did you find all these pics? hey im still waiting for the one in the bathtub hehe

liam said...

Dale you perverted little boy, whaddya wanna see YOURSElf in the bath for... hehe

dale k said...

hehe just wanna keep it between friends - tors10s the one who tried to sell the pic at his photographic exhibition - you sicko - hey i need some royalties :P

noodle said...

sies. nadja and I still scarred after finding you boys huddled together in the bathroom.

dale k said...

haha - that night was a chemical excursion - if i wasnt so out of it i wouldve sharted when i heard you elephants stomping down the hall uninvited :P

tors10 said...

That was a great night. Why don't we do shit like that anymore? Weird!

Dean said...

I suppose it couldn't happen too often because everything happened so impulsively.
But I guess its all about being open minded and letting go of our own little qualms.

...or its just about buying a whole lot of black label quarts and getting wasted!

liam said...

Well I think we should get together and do more shit like that. Lets organize a weekend... this time properly, not just talk about it hey.